Our handmade soap doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. With just a little care, you can prolong the life of your new natural soap by following these tips:
- Don't let your soap sit in water. Built in soap dishes aren't ideal for natural soap.
- Allow your soap to air out between uses. The drier it gets, the longer it will last.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish at all times or your soap might become soggy.
- Use a cotton washcloth or loofah to extend its life rather than rubbing the bar all over yourself (massage bars excluded).
- Use your new soap within 6 months of purchase. Because it's natural, it won't last forever!
- Store unused soap in a dark, dry, room temp place like a lingerie/underwear drawer or linen closet. Excessive heat, light, and moisture are natural soap's worst enemies.